Focus and Scope
Scientific and practical journal “Archive of Clinical Medicine” covers the current issues of practical medicine, publishes the results of various researches and innovations in the sphere of clinical medicine and medical education.
Main areas include:
- Medicine and medical education
- Public health, hygiene, preventive medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Gynecology and obstetric
- Therapeutics, pharmacology
Peer Review Process
"Archive of Clinical Medicine" is double-blind peer-reviewed journal.
The manuscripts submitted to "Archive of Clinical Medicine" will be reviewed for possible publication for the understanding that they have been submitted only to "Archive of Clinical Medicine" and have not been published, simultaneously submitted, or accepted for publication elsewhere.
Once a manuscript is submitted, the manuscript is assessed by Deputy Editor or Executive Associate Editor for originality of work, serious scientific drawbacks and plagiarism. Editors adhere to COPE guidelines while dealing with issues of plagiarism. Then manuscript is reviewed by two independent reviewers (double blind peer review) who will give the necessary recommendations according to which the article is published unaltered or is sent back to the author for corrections as advised by the reviewers, or rejected. The author is informed regarding the same.
Editors review peer review practices periodically to see if improvement is possible; provide appropriate peer reviewers training, inform them of the latest guidelines, recommendations, technological advances and actual data in peer review.
When appointing reviewers, editors should require them to disclose any potential competing interests before agreeing to review a submission. After that, editors provide the appointed reviewers with access to all the materials that may be relevant to the manuscript evaluation. After the reviewers’ final decision on a specific manuscript, editors share reviewers’ comments with coreviewers of the same paper, so reviewers can learn from each other in the review process. If necessary, at the reviewers’ request, editors request a statistical analysis of trial data from the authors.
No 1 - June
No 2 - December
Open Access Policy
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
Publication Ethics Statement
Authors wishing to publish their papers in Archive of Clinical Medicine are asked to abide to the following rules:
- Authorship and authors' contributions to the paper need to be fully and accurately disclosed.
- Any facts that might be perceived as a possible conflict of interest of the author(s) need to be disclosed in the paper prior to submission.
- All funding of the research needs to be precisely disclosed.
- Authors should accurately present their research findings and include an objective discussion of the significance of their findings.
- Data and methods used in the research need to be presented in sufficient detail in the paper, so that other researchers can replicate the work.
- Plagiarism, data fabrication and image manipulation are not tolerated. Simultaneous submission of manuscripts to more than one journal is not tolerated.
- Republishing content that is not novel is not tolerated (for instance, an English translation of a paper that is already published in another language is not tolerated).
- If errors and inaccuracies are found by the authors after publication of their paper, those need to be promptly communicated to the editors of this journal, so that editors can issue a correction, amendment or retraction of the paper.
All authors should have made substantial contributions to all of the following:
- the conception and design of the study, or acquisition of data, or analysis and interpretation of data;
- drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content;
- final approval of the version to be submitted.
Authorship need to be disclosed in the Comments for the Editor at the first paper submission step.
Conflict of interest
The editorial board of the journal provides authors with the highest quality review service by a team of peer reviewers who are able to judge the quality of the manuscript being fully independent of disqualifying conflicts of interest.
All authors are requested to disclose any conflicts of interest including any financial, personal or other relationships with other people or organizations that could inappropriately influence, or be perceived to influence, their work.
We, the editorial board of the journal, respect and support the request of the authors not to involve some reviewers for consideration of the manuscript if these requests are well-grounded and reasonable. If misconduct by reviewers is suspected we adhere to COPE guidelines and terminate the cooperation with the reviewers providing us with poor-quality and untimely reviews.
All reviewers are requested to declare any potential conflicts of interest to the journal editor before undertaking any peer review. If questions being not under consideration by COPE guidelines arise or new types of research misconduct are suspected the editorial board of the journal appeals to COPE.
All conflicts of interest should be indicated by the authors in the “Comments for the Editor” field when submitting the manuscript.
If there are no conflicts of interest then please state this: “Conflicts of interest: none” in the “Comments for the Editor” field when submitting the manuscript.
Submission and Article-processing Charges
The publication costs for Archive of Clinical Medicine are covered by Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University at present, so authors do not need to pay any charges.
Additional Information about Archive of Clinical Medicine
- Acceptance rate is 80%.
- Average time from submission to final decision is 28 days. Time from acceptance to publication is 4-5 days (but not sooner according to publication frequency scheduling).
- Open Access - Full text of articles are available to visitors without login.
- Regular publication quaterly according to Publication Frequency.
If authors want to submit a complaint, or if they have any questions, please feel free to write us:
Prof. O. H. Popadynets
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University